Doordash was created in 2013 by Tony Xu, Andy Fang, and Stanley Tang. Doordash is available in over 600 US cities and is coming soon to 30 cities in Canada. The company has seen rapid growth lately with the increased number of customers and transactions having it as their preferred method of payment.
How to use fast pay on doordash ?
Doordash Fastpay helps its users by getting rid of credit card/ debit card payment processing fee, thus providing them with convenience and comfort. They can also sign up for bulk purchases in order to avail discounts as per their requirement.
The doordash fast pay is a platform which allows its customers to create an online prepaid account for the purpose of paying their food, grocery etc. It also provides the opportunity for bulk purchase in order to avail discount. This platform helps its customers by getting rid of credit card/ debit card payment processing fee, thus providing them with convenience and comfort. The money deposited into the prepaid account is then applied to the transactions being made. The doordash fastpay provides its users with many services, such as :
*doordash allows its users to order and pay for food and other products without the use of cash or credit;
* it provides discount coupons;
* doordash delivery fee is waived – only tip is required;
* prepaid account can be used on multiple transactions.
How to sign up for doordash ?
1. Visit the website https://www.doordash.com/
2. Sign up for an account or click "log in if you already have one".
3. After signing up, visit doordash app and enter your credit card information to link it with your doordash account.
4. If you visit the site again in order to place another order, you can simply select "doordash fastpay" as a payment option.
5. Enter your doordash account information in the given field and proceed with the transaction after selecting "place order".
History of doordash fast pay
The doordash fastpay was launched in 2013. The company has seen a rapid growth lately with the increase number of customers and transactions having it as their preferred method of payment. Customers can choose to create an account with doordash, or just opt for the "doordash fast pay" option while placing their order on the website or in the app.
Usage of doordash fast pay
Customers who opt for doordash fast pay are required to enter their credit card information after signing up.
Doordash fastpay account holders are allowed to place bulk orders and avail discounts
This service is exclusive for those customers who have a doordash account. - Transactions made through the doordash app or website are promptly reflected in the account after each transaction.
Users can track their transactions and manage their doordash account through the doordash website or mobile app.
Customers get free credit of $5 when they sign up using a referral code
The main advantage of using doordash fast pay option over any other payment method is the absence of credit card/debit card processing fee. This acts as a great incentive for customers who want to pay conveniently and quickly without any hassle.